BRIGHT SPRING DAY!



  MAY  9, 2012 / LOOKBOOK

http://lenagimanova.blogspot.it/2012/05/bright-green-spring-day_09.html
Spring came to Latvia later than supposed to be and just in the end of  April trees start to get green color.  The city  looks so nice, fresh and green. I love spring!
Today for going to the city for a walk, shopping and  meet a friend i'm wearing a comfy, casual look. The green color of the pants is very bright, so all the rest i decide to take  a neutral classic black color, it always goes with everything.  I love this man style shoes from ZARA TRF, and they are so much comfy, i can walk all day long.  Like a year ago I couldn't believe that I'll wear this kind of shoes. But my style changes and evolves every time.  I'm open for  shapes, designs, new colors, but always add in the look your own signature. When people  see your look, will recognize as typically "you".  I hope you liked the look! Have an amazing week!


What I’m wearing:
Leather Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Trousers  with zips: Zara
Patent leather blucher: Zara TRF

No comments:

Post a Comment